Samsung has announced the Samsung Galaxy Z fold 2 price in India. The second generation of Galaxy Z Fold 2 will be available for 1,49,999/- and pre-booking begins September 14, 2020. The device was announced earlier this month.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2: Everything you should know
To recall Samsung’s first original Galaxy Fold is priced at 1,64,000 making it an expensive device. The upgrade and second version of the Samsung Galaxy Z fold 2 price starts at around 1,49,000 with upgraded internals and with significant upgrades.
Specifications of Galaxy Z fold 2
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ 7nm Octa-Core Soc with Adreno 650 GPU
- 7.3-inch (2208 x 1768 pixels) QXGA+ 22.5:18 Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED 2x main display, 6.2-inch (2260 x 816 pixels) 25:9 HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Flex cover display
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with One UI 2.5
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom, up to 10x digital zoom, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 10MP cover and 10MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions Folded: 68.0 x 159.2 x13.8~16.8mm, Unfolded: 128.2 x 159.2 x 6.0~6.9mm; Weight: 282g
- 5G SA/NSA, Sub6 / mmWave, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C (Gen 3.2), NFC, MST
- 4500mAh battery with 25W wired and 11W wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
You can pre-order Samsung Galaxy Z fold 2 smartphone from here if you are interested in buying a new Samsung Galaxy Fold.