One UI is a software overlay developed by Samsung for its Android devices running Android Pie and higher. Succeeding Samsung Experience UX and TouchWiz. Like Oxygen OS on oneplus devices,One UI is Samsung’s own layer on top of android.
Samsung one UI 3.0 is here
- Touch and hold an app to add an associated widget
- Turn the screen off by double-tapping on an empty area of the Home screen. You can turn this on in Settings > Advanced features > – Motions and gestures.
- Dynamic Lock screen now has more categories, and you can select more than one.
- Lock screen widgets are improved.
- See your conversations and media more conveniently in their own sections when you swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Always On Display widgets are improved.
- Get quick access to the most important accessibility settings during device setup. – Get recommended accessibility features based on what you use.
- Set the Accessibility shortcut more easily in settings.
- Sound detectors now work with your SmartThings devices such as TVs and lights to give you more visible
- You can find the keyboard settings more easily under General management in Settings, and the settings have been reorganized to put the most important ones first.
- You can now connect to supported TVs wirelessly.
- New touchpad multi-gestures let you change screen zoom and font size more easily.
- Added ability to block websites from redirecting you when you tap the Back button. – Added warnings and blocking options for websites that show too many pop-ups or notifications.
- Rearranged menus to make things easier to find. – Added several new add-ons, including one that translates websites.
- Added option to hide the status bar for a more immersive browsing experience.
- Increased maximum number of open tabs to 99.
- Added ability to lock and reorder tabs.
- Improved design for tab bar which is now supported on all devices.
- Ended support for Samsung Internet edge panel.
Contacts & Phone
- Added an option to help you quickly delete duplicate contacts.
- Enhanced the search experience.
- Added the ability to customize the call screen with your own pictures and videos.
- Created a Trash bin to store recently deleted messages.
Call & Text on other devices
- Added the ability to turn Call & text on other devices on or off with Bixby Routines.
- Events with the same start time are now shown together in month and agenda view.
- Reorganized options for adding and editing events.
- Improved layout for full-screen alerts.
Digital wellbeing and Parental controls
- Added trends to your weekly report. You can see how your usage has changed since the previous week and check your usage time for each feature.
- Added phone usage time while driving to the weekly report.
- Added a lock screen widget so you can check your screen time without unlocking your phone.
- Added separate profiles for personal and work modes so you can track your screen time separately.
- Improved auto-focus and auto exposure functionality and usability.
- Improved stabilization when taking pictures of the moon at high zoom levels
- Added the ability to revert edited pictures back to their original versions.
- Grouped preset routines help you get started quickly and learn how to build your own routines quickly
- You can now see what actions are reversed when a routine ends.
- New conditions have been added, such as specific start time, the disconnection of a Bluetooth device or Wi-Fi network, a call from a specific number, and more.
- New actions have been added, including talking to Bixby and accessibility actions.
- You can add a customized icon for each routine and add routines to the Lock screen for quick access.
List of Samsung smartphones receiving One Ui 3.0
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy S20Galaxy S20+
- Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy Note 10+
- Galaxy Note 20
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Other samsung smartphones
- Galaxy A01
- Galaxy A10
- Galaxy A10e
- Galaxy A10s
- Galaxy A11
- Galaxy A20
- Galaxy A20e
- Galaxy A20s
- Galaxy A21
- Galaxy A21s
- Galaxy A30
- Galaxy A30s
- Galaxy A31
- Galaxy A40
- Galaxy A41
- Galaxy A42 5G
- Galaxy A50
- Galaxy A50s
- Galaxy A51
- Galaxy A51 5G
- Galaxy A51 5G UW
- Galaxy A60
- Galaxy A70
- Galaxy A70s
- Galaxy A71
- Galaxy A71 5G
- Galaxy A80
- Galaxy A8s
- Galaxy A90 5G
- Galaxy M01
- Galaxy M01s
- Galaxy M11
- Galaxy M21
- Galaxy M30s
- Galaxy M31
- Galaxy M31s
- Galaxy M40
- Galaxy M51
- Galaxy Tab S5e
- Galaxy Tab S6
- Galaxy Tab S6 5G
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 2020
- Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019
- Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019
- Galaxy Tab Active Pro