- Vodafone Idea is ready to increase tariff prices The company believes the current prices are unsustainable
- Vodafone Idea may introduce new plans before the end of this year
- Vodafone Idea (Vi) was the first telecom network to increase prepaid tariff prices in India back in December with Jio and Airtel following.
- After the post-earnings call, Ravinder Takkar, CEO of Vodafone Idea said the current prices are unsustainable.
- The Vodafone Idea chief also said the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) is looking at setting a floor price for voice and data services on a priority basis.
Nokia selected by nasa is going to build first Cellular network on moon.
This article explains how you can accept payments on Twitter, and how you can send money to others with the new Twitter tip jar feature
Here is How do I delete one of your linked Instagram accounts