- Vodafone Idea is ready to increase tariff prices The company believes the current prices are unsustainable
- Vodafone Idea may introduce new plans before the end of this year
- Vodafone Idea (Vi) was the first telecom network to increase prepaid tariff prices in India back in December with Jio and Airtel following.
- After the post-earnings call, Ravinder Takkar, CEO of Vodafone Idea said the current prices are unsustainable.
- The Vodafone Idea chief also said the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) is looking at setting a floor price for voice and data services on a priority basis.
Oppo Inno Day 2020: Watch live and what to expect
Oppo Inno day 2020 event live updates. Follow this live blog to get latest updates on Oppo Inno Day 2020
November 13, 2020
Apple is moving iPad and MacBook manufacturing from China to Vietnam
Apple may move iPad and MacBook manufacturing from China to Vietnam as early as possible
November 27, 2020
Nokia to build the first ever cellular network on the moon
Nokia selected by nasa is going to build first Cellular network on moon.
October 20, 2020