YouTube started testing out new Tiktok style short videos in YouTube app called Youtube shorts in India. This feature will roll out in India first and will be expanded into other countries soon.
After TikTok ban in India, just like how companies Launched zoom rivals , now launching TikTok alternatives in India. Instagram already launched new reels in India that lets you to upload 30 sec video ,with new YouTube shorts – with over 100000 plus music tracks users can able to upload 15 sec videos.
Recently Google Play Store
Shorts is a new way to express yourself in 15 seconds or less, and our team is focused on building its foundation across three main areas:
- Create: Creation is at the core of short-form video, and we want to make it easy and fun to create Shorts. We’re starting to test just a few new tools for creators and artists with our early beta in India:
- A multi-segment camera to string multiple video clips together,The option to record with music from a large library of songs that will continue to grow,
- Speed controls that give you the flexibility to be creative in your performance,
- And a timer and countdown to easily record, hands-free.
- Get discovered: Every month, 2 billion viewers come to YouTube to laugh, learn and connect. Creators have built entire businesses on YouTube, and we want to enable the next generation of mobile creators to also grow a community on YouTube with Shorts.
- Watch: You may have recently seen a row on the YouTube homepage especially for short videos, and starting today we’re also introducing a new watch experience that lets you easily swipe vertically from one video to the next, plus discover other similar short videos. We’re also going to make it even easier to start watching Shorts.