By any means the product you have brought from Amazon doesn’t fit your need, Here is the simple Guide on How to return a product on Amazon.
Amazon is one of India’s largest and most popular online shopping destinations. It offers a wide range of products to its customers, including electronic appliances, clothing, and groceries. However, there are times when the product we ordered is misplaced or broken. In this case, the customer has the option of returning or exchanging the product.
The full refund policy of the Amazon webpage has detailed information on different types of return policies applied to different products you brought from Amazon. You can visit the page if you are looking for a more in-depth Amazon return policy.
You should also be aware of money refunds, According to amazon’s refund Policy, it might take around 4-5 business days to receive your refund on Amazon. The full refunds statement from Amazon is written down below. You can go through it for more details.
All the terms and conditions are a little overwhelming, but when it comes to reality, it is very easy to return a product on Amazon. Follow the simple steps below to get started.
How to return a product on Amazon
- Open the Amazon app or log in to www.amazon.in
- Visit the Amazon orders page
- Scroll down to the order which you want to return
- Click on the return items button, right next to the product
- Click the checkmark next to each product you want to return.
- On the right-hand side, select the reason for return from the drop-down menu
- State the reason for the return in the box given below.
- Click on the continue button
- A new page will open. Here Amazon will offer a way to resolve the problem.
So that is how you can return a product brought from Amazon, you can also call Amazon customer service to guide you through the process. The telephone number for Amazon customer service is 1-888-280-4331. You can also contact Amazon through live chat or mail them at [email protected] or [email protected]