Microsoft in a blog post today announced the general availability of the Lists app in Teams for all our commercial and GCC customers. Microsoft Lists Launched in Microsoft build 2020 that helps you to Track patients, loans, issues, assets, routines, contacts, inventory and more using customizable views and smart rules and alerts to keep everyone in sync.
Watch vidoe of Microsoft Lists
Users can quickly create lists from directly within Teams and access them on the Teams mobile app by accessing the Lists tab. Here is what New lists will offer
- New list creation from scratch, from templates (8 standard templates and 3 industry-specific ones: Patients, Loans, and Incidents), from Excel table data and from an existing list.
- Importing existing team lists as new tabs.
- All standard list features that you can access in SharePoint web: column types, view formatting, Quick Edit, exporting to Excel, sorting, filtering, etc.
- The ability to have a channel conversation about a list item (see below for more details).
- All user actions on the list are audited and available in the Security and compliance center audit logging.