Netflix helps you to create different profiles for your account to watch different shows and movies. Each profile can able to create their own lists to watch later and more. You can have up to five profiles within a single Netflix account. Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to create a Netflix profile.
How to create Netflix profile and edit profiles
- Go to your Manage Profiles page. Profiles can be added on devices made after 2013.
- Select Add Profile.
- Name the profile.
- To use the Netflix Kids experience, select Kids.
- Select Continue.
- The new profile should show on the list of profiles on your account.
How to Customize your Profile
- Access your Manage Profiles page.
- Choose the profile you want to change.
- Change the profile’s name, image, or language.
- Changes to maturity ratings must be made from your Account page.
- Save your changes or select Delete Profile to delete the profile entirely.
How to have different email address be associated with each profile in Netflix?
- From a web browser, sign in to the profile you want to add an email for.
- Go to the Account page.
- Select the profile name from the Profile & Parental Controls menu you want to add an email for.
- Next to Profile Email, select Add, or Change if you already added an email.
- Enter the desired email for the profile.
- Select Add Email.
- You can select Change Email or Delete Email if you are updating an existing email.