Realme India and Mi India always compete with each other in every product category and now they are into a new Trimmer battle. After Mi announced its beard Trimmer, Realme announced its new Trimmers in India. The realme Beard Trimmer is priced at Rs. 1299, the Beard Trimmer Plus costs Rs. 1999. Today in this Guide let us compare Mi Trimmer against Realme Trimmer that costs 1299/- and check the key specifications, price, and more.
Realme Beard Trimmer vs Mi Beard Trimmer
Mi bread Trimmer specifications
- Rounded stainless steel blades for skin-friendly performance,
- Advanced self-sharpening 6000 oscillations per min delivering accurate cuts and even shape
- Non-scratching teeth offer more comfort
- 2 beard combs
- Range of length settings: 0.5 up to 20 mm; No of length settings: 40; Cutter width: 30 mm
- Ergonomic design is easy to hold and handle. The sturdy grip allows you to reach tough spots effortlessly.
- The travel lock function keeps the trimmer from switching on unintentionally
- Waterproof (IPX7), can withstand submersion in
- water for up to 1 meter for 30 minutes making it fully washable.
- 2 hours of charging offers up to 90 minutes of usage, 10min use on a 5min charge, can be used with a cord as well
Realme Beard Trimmer specifications
- Beard Trimmer – 10mm comb and 20 length settings with 0.5mm precision
- Self-sharpening stainless steel blade (additional smaller blade in Trimmer Plus) with lesser skin friction and anti-cheating process for a smooth trimming experience
- Less than 68DB, Low Noise Operation
- Travel lock to avoid accidental touch that can turn on the trimmer while you are traveling
- Flexible grip and ergonomic design made of skin-friendly ABS material makes it easy to hold
- Washable Blade
- LED battery indicator shows the battery level in real-time
- 800mAh battery offers up to 120 minutes or 2 hours of usage, USB Type-C charging takes 2 hours for a full charge
Realme Beard Trimmer vs Mi Trimmer full comparison
Both the trimmers look exactly the same when it comes to design. Realme is very inspired by the design of Mi Trimmer. If you look it has an almost identical power button, similar knob ring, and same design aesthetics. Overall there are no significant differences between them. When it comes to design you can choose either of them based on your interest.
Both the Trimmers come with 20 different length settings with 0.5mm precision that can help you to shape your beard in different styles and makes it suitable for trimming your pubic hair as well. The blades on Mi Trimmer are slightly more shaper which means you have to be extra careful while shaving genital areas. Overall the performance is also very similar better Mi Trimmer and Realme Beard Trimmer.
Both the Trimmers offer around 50 – 60 min of use after 2 hr charging. Realme Trimmer comes with USB Type C input which is more convenient than Micro USB input on the Mi Trimmer. If you use Type C connectors for all your devices, You need to carry an extra cable to charge Mi Trimmer.
Which one should you buy?
Honestly, there are no major differences between Mi Trimmer and low basic trimmer that costs 1299/-. However, we can find more differences between Mi Trimmer and Realme Trimmer plus that is priced at 1999/-. Overall if you are considering buying Trimmer under 1500 based on your budget you can pick either of them. If you are looking to buy Trimmer under 2000 Realme Trimmer plus seems to be a good option. In the image below you can see the major differences between Realme Trimmer and Realme Trimmer plus.
Lowest Price Buying Options
So, that is the comparison between Realme Beard Trimmer and Mi Trimmer. Mi recently launched its new Trimmer in India that is priced at 1999/- and the Realme sub-brand also announced its new Trimmer Dizo. I have included both the best Trimmers and included them in the list of Best Trimmers under 20000 rupees in India. You can check the detailed article if you are looking for even more options.