Telegram surpassed 500 million active users. 25 million new users joined in the last 72 hours: 38% came from Asia, 27% from Europe, 21% from Latin America and 8% from MENA. https://t.co/1LptHZb9PQ— Telegram Messenger (@telegram) January 12, 2021
We want to be clear that the policy update does not affect the privacy of your messages with friends or family in any way. Instead, this update includes changes related to messaging a business on WhatsApp, which is optional, and provides further transparency about how we collect and use data.
- We can’t see your private messages or hear your calls, and neither can Facebook
- We don’t keep logs of who everyone is messaging or calling
- We can’t see your shared location and neither can Facebook
- We don’t share your contacts with Facebook
- You can download your data
- You can set your messages to disappear
So this is it at the end of the day we can’t trust any one. It all about tradeoffs. Use it to don’t use it . More information about whatsapp Privacy and policy is coming stay tuned to our website.