FYI: We updated this list and recently added new chargers from Stuffcool.
Table of Contents Show
- How to buy the right charger for your smartphone
- 5 Best mobile chargers in India
- Best USB cables you can buy
- Want to return a product? You can do it safely.
- You may also Like
With the growing use of smartphones and tablets, the demand for mobile chargers has also been increasing. The availability of so many brands and models makes it very difficult to choose the right product for you. It is important to find a mobile charger that works well with your device and fulfills your needs. To help you choose the best mobile chargers in India, here are some details about 5 top-rated models.
How to buy the right charger for your smartphone
Right input and output
Before buying any third-party charger you have to make sure the charger you are buying has the right output that matches your smartphone input. For example: if your smartphone support 15-watt input, you have to make sure that the charger you are buying is having 18-watt output ( 9V==2A).
Most of the Smartphones in the market have their own custom inputs, for example, Realme and OnePlus VOOC chargers only charge their Smartphones fast.
Buy charger from a trusted source
In the future, we might not see a charger in the box. Smartphone brands are letting users buy chargers on their own from their online stores. Buying chargers from their official online stores is more recommended than buying from third-party websites. You can easily find the right charger for your Smartphone. It simplifies buying procedure.
If you buy chargers from third-party sources you should make sure it is certified and BIS approved. This will help in reducing the risk of burning your Smartphone.
Choosing the right charging cable
Not only mobile phones you should also make sure that your charging cable supports your charging input and outputs. Use high-quality cables to avoid the risk of getting damaged.
You should consider these steps before buying any charger for your smartphone. This three-step process will definitely help you buy the best and right charger for your Smartphone.
5 Best mobile chargers in India
Recommended: Stuffcool Neutron 33
Stuffcool recently announced its new Neutron 33 is a two-port wall charger. It uses GaN technology and includes a USB Type-C port with Power Delivery as well as a USB Type-A QC3.0 port. It has a USB Type-C PD port that can deliver up to 33W while maintaining a compact size of 3.5cm wide and 4cm deep. The second connector is a USB Type-A port that supports Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 technology and can offer up to 18W of power.
The Stuffcool Neutron 33 is priced at Rs. 2999, however, it is currently available for Rs. 2299 on stuffcool.com and Amazon.
Also in Budget
If you are on a budget, Using Stuffcool Flow25 is the best option. It can be used for any smartphone that supports below charging speeds.
- Type C (PD3.0) Output : DC 5V 3A, 9V 2.77A, 12V 2.08A.
- PPS: 3.3V~11V 2.25A (Max: 20W)
- USB A (QC3.0) Output : 5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A
Update: Stuffcool also announced its new Stuffcool Neo that comes with dual USB C Type support.
- Input: AC100-245V (50-60 Hz) / 1.3A
- Output: Type-C1 (PD 3.0): 5V/3A, 9V/2.22A, 12V/1.67A (Max 20W) Type-C2 (PD 3.0): 5V/3A, 9V/2.22A, 12V/1.67A (Max 20W)
1. Mi 10W wall charger
Mi 10W wall charger is the most popular charger available for budget smartphones that support 10W input. The charger is compatible with all budget smartphones including non – Redmi phones that have 10w charging input. It also supports other devices like smartwatches, speakers, and other electronic devices.
The charger is certified by BIS and comes with 380V surge protection. Along with the charger, Redmi is bundling a micro USB cable in addition. If your Smartphone doesn’t support micro USB you can buy Type C charging cable that is listed below from Xioami.
2. Mi original 27-watt super-fast charger
MI original 27 watts super-fast charger is another popular selling charger for High-end smartphones that supports 27-watt charging input. Most of the smartphones in the market right now that support 30 watts or Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0 can use a charger.
The charger is certified by BIS and comes with 380v surge protection. In the box, you will not get any extra charging cables. You have to buy a new one If you don’t have one already.
There is also a 33-watt version of this charger that comes with a 100 CM type C cable in the box. If your smartphone supports 30 watts or 33-watt input you can get this one.
3. Mi 18 watt dual Port charger
If you are considering buying a dual charger, MI 18-watt dual charger is for you. It can charge two devices at the same time maximum of 18 watts ( single port ). It comes with Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0 tech and is BIS certified.
In the box along with the charger, you can get a micro USB cable. If you want Type you should consider buying Type C cable which is listed below.
4. Mi 67W SonicCharge 3.0 Charger
Mi announced its new Mi 67W SonicCharge 3.0 Charger in India for the price starting around 1999/- rupees. The charger supports maximum output of 67 watt with 15W (5V-3A) / 27W (9V-3A), (20V-1.35A) / 33W (11V-3A) / 67W (20V-3.35A), (11V-6.1A) variations. The charger is Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0 certified and can charge headphones, Mi Band, smartphones, and laptops. Currently only Mi 11 ultra can utilize the full capacity of this charger. We do have other smartphones from Realme, Oneplus, and oppo that support only 65 wats.
Xiaomi says you can also use this charger to charge your laptop that has type C input. The company doesn’t provide an exact number but 67 watts is a good number to charge a laptop. Overall for 1999/- if any of your devices support 67 watts you can grab this one. The charger is available on mi.com
- USB Type-A Port
- Output: 15W (5V-3A) / 27W (9V-3A), (20V-1.35A) / 33W (11V-3A) / 67W (20V-3.35A), (11V-6.1A)
- 1m USB Type-A to Type-C Cable included
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 certified
- Multiple protection features including Surge protection
- Supports Smartphones, Tablets as well as Laptops, and other smaller accessories
5. Portronics POR-089 Adapto
Portronics POR-089 Adapto is a value for money if you are looking to buy dual ports charger that charges two devices at the same time. This charger is BIS certified and charges 12 watts. It also comes with an auto-stop feature that stops charging the device when the battery is fully charged.
The charging cable is not included in the box. You have to buy separate charging cables to turn your devices you don’t have two.
6. Anker Powerport Atom III
Anker announced its new 4-port fast charger in India that can charge your phone as well as your Laptop. It has 4 ports that include Type C which can output power up to 45 watts and three USB Ports that can output power a maximum of 20 watts.
- High-speed USB-C charging Charge USB-C notebooks including Dell XPS 13 and MacBook Air 2018 at full speed via a 45W USB-C port
- Charge 4 devices simultaneously A PowerIQ 3 0 enabled USB-C port pumps out a max 45W output to charge virtually any USB-C device at top speed while 3 USB ports share a total of 20W to provide optimized charging for mobile devices
- Ultra-Slim By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN) we’ve been able to create one of our slimmest USB-C chargers—without compromising power
- Universal compatibility Anker signature PowerIQ 3 0 technology provides high-speed charging to virtually any mobile device
- What you get PowerPort Atom III slim (four ports) USB-C charger (cable not included) 5 ft Detachable power cord adhesive strip welcome Guide our worry-free 18-month and friendly customer service
Best USB cables you can buy
- boAt Rugged Micro USB Cable – Buy From Amazon
- Mi Micro USB Cable – Buy from Amazon India
- Mi USB Type-C Cable – Buy from Amazon
- boAt A 350 Type C Cable – Buy from Amazon India
- AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon USB Type-C to Type-C: Buy from Amazon
So, those are the list of best mobile chargers in India. Each and every item in this list has its own unique advantage for the price. Hope this post helped you.
Want to return a product? You can do it safely.
Most of the products we recommend can be purchased from Amazon or Flipkart. If you want to return any product, we have created an ultimate guide to returning products on Amazon or Flipkart. You can also tag us on Twitter at @vinronco or write us at vinron.in/contact us for further assistance.