Vodaphone and idea recently merged in India and announced a new name called VI. All the existing users of Vodaphone and idea will be served under the VI. If you want to check Vodafone balance prepaid you can follow these simple steps.
How to check Vodafone balance prepaid using USSD
When you dial *111# and press the call button you will get a list of 10 options which you can check just by selecting them. Details that can be checked are:
- My Offers
- Balance & Usage
- Manage Account
- Go Digital
- Recharge Thru Balance
- Language & more
When you dial *111# and press call button you will get a list of 8 options which you can check just by selecting them. Details that can be checked are:
- Your Best Fit Plan
- My Tariff Plan and Usage
- Manage Account Billing & Payments
- Go Digital
- Learn more
More Prepaid USSD codes
- Balance check: *141# or *111#
- Best offer: *121#
- Internet balance: *111*6*2#
- GPRS: *111*2*2#
- 2G Internet: *111*2*2#
- 3G Internet: *111*2*2#
- Number check: *111*2#
- Balance Transfer: *131*<Transfer Amount>*<Mobile No>#
- My Vodafone App – a handy tool for Vodafone users
How to check Vodafone balance prepaid using SMS
- SMS START to 321 for activation of VAS services.
- SMS STOP to 321 for deactivation of VAS services.
- VAS and Services
- Activate & Deactivate Services
- Talk Plan change
Check balance through VI app
Vi app is a very Good handy feature when it comes to accessing the service. It comes with a lot of options like checking the balance online, Your plan expiry date, and more. You can download the Vi app from the Google play store or app store and get good services.