If you are looking for a screen share app for Android, there are plenty of options available. But how do you distinguish between the good and the bad ones? To save you time, we have reviewed 5 of the best screen recording apps for Android. We have also included a detailed description of each app to help you decide which one will work best for your purposes.
Best Screen Recorder Apps for Android in 2021
1. Screen recorder
Screen recorder is the simple and most popular app that has gained popularity recently. The app doesn’t contain any ads and it’s totally free to use.
The app lets you take screenshots, record screens without any lags. It also Supports facecam (both front and back) while recording. You can also Insert logo text, logo images while recording the screen. If your device is running on android 10 or above you can directly record internal audio or else you need to depend on a mic to record audio.
The app also lets you record games like PUBG and zoom meetings without any watermark. Once the recording is complete you can edit the video using free video editing tools. You simultaneously live to stream the video while recording. Overall if you are looking for a clean and simple screen recorder for Android, Screen recorder by kimchi 929 is the best option for you.
- Support multiple languages: English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese(Brazil), Italian…
- Support save a video in SD Card or anything location which you want.
- Record screen
- Take screenshot
- Support facecam (both front and back) while recording. You can double-tap the preview to change.
- Support Magic Button help stop, pause and show recording time (for Simple Magic button)
- Edit overlay feature – you can draw notes onto the screen while recording.
- Trim video after finish recording or any video has format MP4 available on devices
- Record sound of MIC when record screen video
- Insert logo text, logo image
- Support Day/Night theme
- Support quick tiles (shortcuts for the notification panel) for Android 7.0 and greater
- Internal sound for games from Android Q – Android 10.
2. AZ Screen Recorder
If you are looking best screen recorder you might have already heard this name. AZ screen recorder is the most popular screen recorder app if you want pro-level recording features.
The app comes with NO recording time limit. You can record screen videos such as video tutorials, video calls, game videos, live shows, and more. It has support for Record internal sound (from Android 10), Record gameplay with external sound including life, Shake the device to stop recording the screen, Draw on the screen while recording gameplay and the ability to Transfer recorded videos, and screenshots to your computer through Wifi.
Once the video is recorded, you can use a built-in powerful video editor to Convert video to GIF, Trim video, Remove the middle part of the video, Extract images from the video, add subtitles to the video, and more. The free version is limited with ads and some features and comes with a watermark. Overall if you are looking for the best video editor with a lot of customizations and features AZ screen recorder app is for you.
The size of the app is 11 M.B and is available for free on Google Play Store. You can download it now start using it for free.
- record internal sound (from Android 10)
- Record gameplay with external sound
- Pause/resume screen recording
- Enable front camera (Facecam)
- GIF maker: A GIF recorder help you record the screen as GIF
- Control screen recording through floating window or notification bar
- Shake the device to stop recording the screen
- Draw on the screen while recording gameplay
- Transfer recorded videos, and screenshots to your computer through Wifi
- Convert video to GIF
- Trim video
- Remove middle part of video
- Merge videos: Combine multiple videos into one
- Add background music to video
- Add subtitles to video
- Extract image from video
- Crop video
- Rotate video
- Compress video
- Edit audio
3. Google Play Games
Google play games, The app which comes built-in on all android smartphones is the best app for recording your favorite games. As of 2021, Google Play games allow you to record in 480p SD or 720p HD. It is an official app from Google which makes the gaming and recording experience so better. You can invite friends, play games together. The app will automatically store your gaming progress in the cloud meaning that you can play games again where you left off.
How to use Google Play Games
- Open the Play Games app Play Games.
- Select a game.
- At the top of the game details page, tap Record gameplay Record gameplay.
- Select a video quality setting and then Next.
- Tap Launch. A floating video bubble will appear with recording settings.
- Tap Start recording Start recording.
- After 3 seconds, your game will start recording.
- To stop recording, drag the floating video bubble into the center of the screen and hold it over Close Close.
- Gamer profile: Create your custom Gamer ID, earn XP and level up as you master games across Google Play.
- Achievements & leaderboards: Complete challenges, earn awards and track them all straight from the app. Then, see how you stack up against other players.
- Built-in Google games: Play PAC-MAN, Solitaire, Snake and Cricket — even when offline.
- Arcade: Find something fun in our New, Trending and Editors’ Choice collections.
- Gameplay recording*: Easily record and share your best gaming moments from your favourite mobile games.
Screencast-O-Matic is the best app for making shorts videos and upload them into YouTube shorts, Instagram reels, and TikTok. The app is originally available for desktops and now they brought into android and iOS. Using this you can Record app demos, tutorials, reviews, training, games, video reactions, and more. After recording, crop, trim, or adjust the speed of your video. Enhance your videos with rich text, filters, effects, and music. Add image, shape, and sticker overlays. Use the blur tool to hide sensitive information. Import existing clips to edit, combine, and more. Insert video reactions with audio narrations via face cam and more.
The size of the app is about 26 M.B in size and is available for free on Google Play Store.
5. MNML Screen recorder
Is your mind is overwhelmed by the features of other Screen recording apps? The MNML screen recorder is the best choice for you. The app description is also the same ” Other screen recorders have ads, not-so-pretty user interfaces, too many settings, or all of the above. MNML aims to fix this problem by providing a beautiful and easy-to-use experience that doesn’t overwhelm you”
The app is completely free and open source. It is still in development. It works fine for me when it is used it. Overall as the app suggests the best app for people looking to use a minimal screen recorder.
Best alternative screen recorder apps
6. Omlet arcade
As the name suggests that app is completely designed for gamers. The app lets you stream your gameplay live to all popular social media sites like YouTube, Facebook, and more. The app also lets you invite your friends, create profiles, and chat live while playing games.
The size of the app is about 25 M.B in size and is available totally for free. You can download it now, sign-up for a new account, and start playing games for free.
- Free live streaming to your favorite platform
- Stream HUDs
- Squad Streaming
- Mobile Esports Community
- In-game voice chat
X recorder is new and very similar to AZ record that comes full of customizations and features.
- Capture screen to take a clear Screenshot
- Video Editor: Trim video and change the speed.
- Record Gameplay on your phone
- Export Full HD video with custom settings: 240p to 1080p, 60FPS, 12Mbps
- No watermark: record a clean video & screenshot
- Screen Recorder with Facecam
- No recording time limits & No root needed
- Floating window: One touch to control and snap the exact moment easily
- Countdown timer: to be a fully prepared recorder
- Alternative storage location: internal storage/ SD card
- Easy to pause/resume recording, rotate the screen
8.Mobizen screen recorder
Mobizen is another popular screen recorder app that has been for many years. Similar to other apps like DU recorder, AZ recorder, Mobizen also comes with a bunch of pro-level features and customizations. The size of the app is about 30 M.B in size and is available for free on the Play Store.
- The “Best of 2016 Apps” selected by Google. Screen recorder selected by global 200 million users.
- Featured in Google Play.
- Featured in many countries such as Korea, USA, Europe, Japan, North, and South America
- Screen recording, capture, and editing functions are free.
- The video recorded with the Mobizen app is not saved on the server, only on the user device, so use it with confidence!
- Easy to start/stop recording, and freely pause while recording.
- Use it immediately without signing up (login).
So, those are the list of best screen recorder apps for Android. I have listed out five unique screen recorders and the best alternatives to them. Hope you find this article helpful. If you have any suggestions you can contact us at vinron.in/suggestions.