I love to-do lists. I love the instant gratification they offer: complete a task, cross it off, and move on. Throughout my career, I’ve structured my work by making to-do lists, constantly experimenting with formats — paper journals, spreadsheets, mobile apps. After long usage of mobile To-do lists, I found the 3 Best to-do list android apps for Android free that are super useful for planning your day.
How to choose Best To do List App for you
- Platform Accessibility: Make sure the to-do list you’re using is accessible across all major platforms so you can view and edit your tasks from anywhere.
- Easy to use East to manage : Assiging your tasks should be easy and simple
- Feautres Rich: Having additional features the application is very benefital. as an example: Collaborating with others, Tracking your progress, incorporating your preferred tools woth the app as well as more.
- Paid vs Free: Many apps offer a paid version with more functionality. If the product stands out from the competition and you believe it’s worth the extra money, you should consider investing in the premium services. Otherwise, it’s preferable to stick with the free option.
Best to-do list android apps for Android free
Todoist is the best to-do list app for Android right now. This is the Todo list app I have ever used. The app offers a lot more options to plan your day. The app is available for both Android and IOS and also a web extension that comes really handy when checking tasks on your desktop Browser.
- Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
- Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
- Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
- Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
- Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
- Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
- Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
2. Tick Tick
Tick tick is another most popular to-do list for Android. This is the most recommended to-do list app from all the top tech sources on the internet. The UI of this app is really great with mod and animations and this app is available on all platforms including native apps. If you are looking for the best to-do list app you can also get this one.
- Keep it all organized and know what to do next in the to-do list
- Classify your tasks and to-dos with list maker, folders, and tags
- Make checklists and notes
- Improve your concentration skill with built-in Timer & Stopwatch
- Sort goals by date, priority, and title
- Attach photos, records, and other attachments
- Build good habits with goals to live a healthier and more energetic life
If you cant decide which one is right for you. TickTick comes with a folder feature to enable you to manage your lists, while Todoist has no same feature. On the other hand, Todoist has a Karma feature to enable you to figure out how productive you are within a week, while TickTick has no equivalent feature. But if you need a to-do list app that has a flexible contract then TickTick is the better choice.
3. Google tasks
Google task is another most popular to-do list app. The best part about this app is syncing with your Google account. Google tasks are available on both Android and IOS and also as a web extension.
- Quickly capture tasks anywhere
- Create task lists with your most important to-dos
- View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
- Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
- Add details and create subtasks
- Break down your tasks into subtasks
- Add details about the work you need to focus on
- Edit details about any task as your work progresses
- View tasks created from emails
- Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
- View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
- Trace a task back to its source email
- Stay on track with due dates and notifications
- Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
- Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
- Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
4. Microsoft To Do
Microsoft To-Do is a job administration app to help you remain organized and also manage your everyday. You can use Microsoft To-Do to make wish lists or task lists, remember, document collections, intend an occasion or established tips to boost your performance, and also focus on what matters to you. Microsoft To-Do makes it easy to stay arranged and also manage your life.
- Daily planner
- A daily planner personalized with suggested tasks: My Day
- To do lists are accessible anywhere, on any device
- Share lists and assign tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
- Task management features break your tasks into manageable steps
- Take notes to add to any task
- Group lists together by topic or project
- Add reminders, tasks and lists with the To Do widget
- Daily organizer personalized with bold and colorful backgrounds
- Reminders with one-time or recurring due dates
- Make task lists and switch between school, work, and personal lists
- Attach up to 25 MB of files to any task
- Bill planner
- Shopping list
- Task management
- Take notes
- And more
- Sync reminders and task lists between Outlook and To Do
- Lists and tasks are hosted with the security of Microsoft 365
- Task lists are compiled from the apps and services across Microsoft 365
- Add multiple Microsoft accounts