Reliance Jio has started rolling out a new Whatsapp jio care service that lets you to enquire about issues regarding your Jio services. The new service also helps you to quickly recharge through WhatsApp.
To recharge your Jio number using Whatsapp, text “hi” to +91 70007 70007, tap on the menu, and after tap on plans. Once you selected your plan, you will be redirected to an external website to recharge your Jio number.
You cannot directly recharge your Jio number from WhatsApp. It is just a bot that guides you on how to recharge and also helps you to solve other common problems without needing to call customer care. You can follow the guide listed below to fully make use of the new jio WhatsApp service.
How to recharge your Jio number using WhatsApp
- Open your WhatsApp on your mobile phone and send “hi” to this number +91 70007 70007 or click here to send a message directly.
- Once you send hi, the not will reply with some message and link that displays menu.
- Once you are on the menu, tap on the service you need. To recharge your Jio number, tap on the “Jio sim recharge” option and Click send
- Once you click on send, now you will get another menu link showing recharge options.
- To recharge, tap on “view all plans”. Now bot sends popular jio plans available for your number.
- Now you can reply plan number listed on each plan. for example I replied with number 3 that consists of 199 recharge plan.
- Once you sent a text, you will receive a link “recharge now” that will take you to an external website and recharge your mobile number.
So, this is how you can recharge your Jio number using Whatsapp. You can also sir jio care for different queries related to your number.