Google is rolling out an update that adds the option to schedule when a message is sent. With schedule send, Google says you can compose a message ahead of time when it’s convenient for you, and schedule it to send at the right moment. Here is How to send scheduled messages. Follow this simple guide to get started with schedule messages on Android.
How to send schedule messages on the Google Android message app
- Note: Update your Google message to the latest version
- Once your Messages app receives the latest update, you can start to compose a message just like you always do,
- Now instead of tapping on the send button — long-press it.
- A menu will pop up, asking when you want it sent. Schedule the message and you are done
Check your messages on your computer
You can use your computer to chat with your friends through Messages for the web, which shows what’s on your Messages mobile app.
- Set up Messages for web
- On your phone, open Messages Android Messages.
- Tap More Moreand then Messages for web.
- On your computer, open Messages for the web in a browser, like Chrome or Safari.
- Optional: To sign in to Messages for web automatically next time, check the box “Remember this computer.” If you don’t check the box, you can tap More Moreand then Settings and toggle on Remember this device after you log in.
- Using your phone, tap the Scan QR code and hold your phone up to the QR code on the web page. When it’s ready, your phone will vibrate.